LODGING THROUGH COLUMBIA STATE PARKS (Most convenient mid-range option):
Details about rooms for all three venues through Columbia State Parks can be found here. All rooms are pre-booked for the conference so will show up as already booked. Please call directly to (209) 532-1479 to book your rooms and let the front desk know you are with NAI. 20% for all NAI participants, payment due when making the reservation.
Vacation Cottages: 3 cottages:
- Cottage #3 is one bedroom, sleeps two – $126.50 a night
- Cottage #4 is a two bedroom, sleeps 4 (1 double, 2 twins) – $148.50 a night
- Cottage #15 is a three bedroom, sleeps 6 (2 doubles, 2 twin) – $170.50 a night
- Columbia Inn Hotel (reviews here), 16 rooms total, $79-$150 per night. Call (209) 533-0446 to reserve and mention you are with NAI. Unreserved rooms will be released 1 month before conference date.
- 4 suites with two bedrooms
- 4 rooms with two beds
- 1 room with one queen and one twin
- 4 rooms with one queen
- 3 rooms with one queen bed
- Sonora Inn (reviews here), 12 rooms total, $113-$123 per night including tax. 2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Call (209) 532-2400 to reserve and mention you are with NAI. Unreserved rooms will be released 30 days before conference date. Early check-in charges $50 flat rate.
- 3 rooms with one king bed (2 guests, $123)
- 2 rooms with one queen bed (2 guests, $113)
- 5 rooms with two double beds (4 guests, $113)
- 2 rooms with two queen beds (4 guests, $123)
- Rodeway Inn (reviews here, across the street from Sonora Inn), 15 rooms total, $107-$117 per night including tax. 2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Call (209) 536-4694 to reserve and mention you are with NAI. Unreserved rooms will be released 30 days before conference date. Early check-in charges $50 flat rate.
- 5 rooms with one king bed (2 guests, $107)
- 10 rooms with one queen bed (4 guests, $117)
NEARBY HOTELS (Mid-range option):
Columbia Inn Motel, reviews here. Contact motel for availability and prices.
Rodeway Inn, reviews here. $70-$90 a night
BED AND BREAKFASTS (More expensive option):
CAMPING & RV (Cheap option):
140 campsites allowing 8 people per site at $18-$22 a night.
Big campgrounds allowing 50-60 people at $125-$150 a night
RV ($40), tent ($25), and cabins (cabins sleep 4-6, $49-150 a night)
49er RV Ranch: RV sites $49 a night
AirBnb: Rates and rooms up to you! From a quick glance, there’s some decent options!